Requirements for ARB
1. Complete Application (Architectural Request Review Form)
2. Security Deposit for $500.00 dollars issue to GRAMERCY PARK HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION INC.
3. Site or piping plan (Original plans signed by Architect are required for architectural changes).
4. Survey (Pool, Driveway, and any other architectural change)
5. Required Permits (Permit Card and Notice of Commencement from Town of Miami Lakes)
6. Permit from Building Department (Town of Miami Lakes)
Town of Miami Lakes Building Department 6601 Main Street, 1st Floor Miami Lakes, FL 33014
Phone (305) 827-4015
Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
7. Required Contractor Documentation: • License • Certificate of Insurance: Workers Compensation and General Liability Insurance issued to GRAMERCY PARK HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION, INC. is required before commencing the work.
If the contractor is subcontracting work, the sub-contractor(s) must provide their own equivalent documentation.
Common alterations NOT allowed per the Gramercy Park Covenants*:
- Satellite Antennas
- Chain link Fences
- Modification of garage to livable area
- Removal of mature Oak trees**
- Portable outside tool shed Non-standard mailbox or mailbox post
*Please review the Covenants for a complete list
**Exceptions maybe approved by the Architectural Review Board for unique a circumstance